Re: [Ltib] ncurses patching fails

From: Mike Nelson
Subject: Re: [Ltib] ncurses patching fails
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 10:02:06 -0700

Mark:

Yes, I had this problem.  It seems that the file "aclocal.m4" is set to read-only when it was put in the tarball.

In my installation it's located in the directory "~/ltib/rpm/BUILD/ncurses-5.3/".

All I did was go to the directory where the file is located and ran the command "chmod +w aclocal.m4", and then ran LTIB again.

Regards:

Mike Nelson, http://michaeltnelson.com
mobile: 1-650-291-7343
office: 1-650-257-7565