Re: [Ltib] How to start X.

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] How to start X.
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:19:43 +0100

Hi Mario,

Yes X has been built/run on LTIB.  I've not tried on that particular
platform, but it should be okay.

I would expect the defaults for that platform to work?

Anyhow, make sure your kernel has frame buffer support enabled (it
should have).  Someone else with that platform needs to confirm whether
qtopia2 should work in its default config.

Also, please include output of what you tried on the target and any
output back (for example startx or anything else)

Regards, Stuart