[Ltib] RTS signal Not enabling in MCF547x/8x

From: Vinay G.
Subject: [Ltib] RTS signal Not enabling in MCF547x/8x
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 10:15:02 +0530

Dear all,

I have developing the RS-485 communication using the MCF5485 processor. I have noticed that the RTS signal was not setting and resetting ,

Because of this only transmitting is happening but the receive is not happening, even though I am directly enabling the respective register but written the value to the register. I am using LTIB -2008 release with Linux kernel 2.6.25. Can any help me in solving the problem.

Thanks in advance,

Thanks and regards,

Vin. G.