Re: [Ltib] cannot build GTK2

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] cannot build GTK2
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 19:25:31 +0100

Hi Casper,

Unfortunately I haven't got a lot of time to look at this.  However it
seems as thought the problem is configure picking up X from
/usr/lib,include.

Please make sure that you have X enabled in the LTIB config and that it
is built/installed first so that is found rather than the host copy.

Regards, Stuart