[Ltib] Touch Screen on EA 3250

From: vic
Subject: [Ltib] Touch Screen on EA 3250
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:04:42 +0800

Hi,

Some additional info to the response I'm getting and the result of
cat /proc/bus/input/devices.

address@hidden /]# ts_test
selected device is not a touchscreen I understand

address@hidden /]# cat /proc/bus/input/devices
I: Bus=0000 Vendor=0000 Product=0000 Version=0000
N: Name="ADS7846 Touchscreen"
P: Phys=spi0.0/input0
S: Sysfs=/class/input/input0
U: Uniq=
H: Handlers=mouse0 event0
B: EV=b
B: KEY=400 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
B: ABS=1000003

Thanks,
Vic

Hi,

I'm trying to activate the TS on the EA LPC3250 and have selected tslib
package. I followed some threads about setting up TSLIB_ variables however
it seems its not the same settings needed by my board. ts_calibrate is an
unknown command. Following is an example of what I get ...

address@hidden /]# Xfbdev -mouse tslib,,device=/dev/input/event0 -mouse mouse &
address@hidden /]# _XSERVTransSocketOpenCOTSServer: Unable to open socket for
inet6
_XSERVTransOpen: transport open failed for inet6/nxp:0
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to open listener for inet6
(EE) XKB: Couldn't open rules file /usr/share/X11/xkb/rules/base
Couldn't find keyboard driver keybd

Backtrace (1 deep):
0: /lib/ld-linux.so.3 [0x4001312c]

Fatal server error: