RE: [Ltib] Location Of Kernel config Files

From: Lunceford, Bruce
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Location Of Kernel config Files
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:16:53 -0700

I have seen LTIB make a copy of the kernel config in ./ltib/rootfs/boot/linux.config

It should be the last kernel config you did.

Once you get a config you like, copy that to your platform dir and rename to kernel-<whatever>.config”.

Reference that kernel preconfig in your ltib config main menu.

Bruce