[Ltib] Custom Toolchain Selection

From: CN, Harsha SISPL
Subject: [Ltib] Custom Toolchain Selection
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 11:35:27 +0530

Hi,

I am using ltib for building bootloader, kernel and rootfs for IMX51 board, I have selected the custom tool chain option in the ltib config menu and provided the path for the custom tool chain.

Custom tool chain is the new arm-none-linux-gnueabi tool chain released by code sourcery with gcc version as 4.4.1, when I build the kernel I get error such as ‘Error: selected processor does not support `cpsie i', according to code sourcery it is the problem with the kernel which is passing -march=armv5 as the argument, can someone help me as to where is this argument passed in ltib?

With Best Regards,
Harsha

Important notice: This e-mail and any attachment there to contains corporate proprietary information. If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your system.
Thank You.