[Ltib] FW: gst-launch posix thread error on lpc3250

From: Chris Westervelt
Subject: [Ltib] FW: gst-launch posix thread error on lpc3250
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:38:46 -0600

Never mind it was a hardware problem!

From: Chris Westervelt
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 9:06 AM
To: 'address@hidden'
Subject: gst-launch posix thread error on lpc3250

Kevin,

I am currently having problems with Gstreamer on the 2.6.34 build.  It complains of the following after attempting to start a pipeline.

address@hidden /]# gst-launch audiotestsrc ! alsasink

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...

GThread-ERROR **: file gthread-posix.c: line 367 (): error 'Cannot allocate memory' during 'pthread_create'

Any idea why?  I have tried to parallel the switches in the config files between 2.6.27 and 34 but I have not been able to resolve it.

Chris Westervelt

Senior Product Development Engineer

Infrasafe, Inc.
12612 Challenger Pkwy
Suite 300
Orlando, FL
32826

http://www.infrasafe.com
Office:   (407) 926-6983

Mobile: (407) 595-7023
Fax:    (407) 857-1635

Notice of Confidentiality:
This e-mail communication and the attachments hereto, if any, are intended solely for the information and use of the addressee(s) identified above and may contain information which is legally privileged and/or otherwise confidential. If a recipient of this e-mail communication is not an addressee (or an authorized representative of an addressee), such recipient is hereby advised that any review, disclosure, reproduction, re-transmission or other dissemination or use of this e-mail communication (or any information contained herein) is strictly prohibited. If you are not an addressee and have received this e-mail communication in error, please advise the sender of that circumstance either by reply e-mail or by telephone at (800) 238-2686, immediately delete this e-mail communication from any computer and destroy all physical copies of same.