Re: [Ltib] Parameter setting in LTIB

From: Peter Barada
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Parameter setting in LTIB
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 19:56:50 -0500

On 01/13/2011 07:07 PM, Mehrdad Salami wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to change a parameter in kernel which is passed by LTIB. The parameter cannot be seen using  ltib  configuration (./ltib –c), so the only option is to manually change it.

The two files in the config/platform which list the parameter (.config and .config.dev) have the text on the top that says the file generated automatically and should not be edited.

Two questions:

How can I change the parameter in config/platform file and make it permanent. If I change the parameter in the files (.config or .config.dev), would it be permanent.

Is there any way to add such parameter to the configuration and modify that using  ltib  configuration (./ltib –c)

What parameter are you talking about, something that LTIB provides?  It could be a default value coming from either your platform's main.lkc or config/userspace/default.lkc...

Thanks,

Sal