RE: [Ltib] Bitshrine GPP empty

From: Travis Allen
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Bitshrine GPP empty
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 10:54:12 -0500

Here is the LTIB output for the first package in my compilation attempt that it
cannot pull down:

Processing: fsl-mm-codeclib
=============================
Build path taken because: no prebuilt rpm,
Testing network connectivity
OK GPP:

Try fsl-mm-codeclib-1.9.4.tar.gz.md5 from the GPP
http://bitshrine.org/gpp/fsl-mm-codeclib-1.9.4.tar.gz.md5:
10:45:06 ERROR 404: Not Found.
Try fsl-mm-codeclib-1.9.4.tar.gz from the GPP
http://bitshrine.org/gpp/fsl-mm-codeclib-1.9.4.tar.gz:
10:45:06 ERROR 404: Not Found.
Can't get: fsl-mm-codeclib-1.9.4.tar.gz at ./ltib line 790.

f_buildrpms() returned an error, exiting
traceback:
 main:560

There was another one last week (qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.6.0) which
kicked off my compilation issues however I was able to find that on an
alternative website and place in the rpm/SOURCES directory.

I am using the latest iMX51 LTIB BSP.

Regards,
Travis Allen
Software Developer
Audio/Video Innovations
address@hidden
V 905-331-5695 x228
F 905-331-7432
Audio/Video Innovations Inc. CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
The content contained in this e-mail transmission is legally privileged and
confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named herin.  If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this transmission is strictly prohibited.