Re: [Ltib] Using Ltib on non supported board

From: Wayne Tams
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Using Ltib on non supported board
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 15:08:25 +0100

Hi Stuart,

Your advice helped and I have managed to build a kernel using the kernel source from the SoM BSP. I had to do some tweaking as LTIB fails the build at imx-lib. This may be outside your remit but I am wondering if you can over a suggestion on how to fix this problem,  the log is located here, http://pastebin.com/Btb1mN58 lines 84 and 85 don't make any sense to me as I have added them from the Freescale BSP to my BSP but the build still can't find them.

Thanks

Wayne