Re: [Ltib] Build results for 20110803

From: Douglas Peterson
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Build results for 20110803
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 09:13:16 -0700

As I demonstrated earlier, the MPC837xE platform does not currently
build without modification. I think it would be a good idea to add it
(or the other listed below) because it uses a different toolchain from
all of the platforms currently being auto-built.

Once I discovered that the toolchain used by the custom platform I've
been working with is used in those two platforms, I tried building one
of them (MPC837xE) to see if the issue was with my configs. It was not.

Douglas