[Ltib] Inter-package dependencies

From: Peter Barada
Subject: [Ltib] Inter-package dependencies
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 14:41:20 -0400

Stuart,

Is there an easy way to add a dependency between packages into LTIB? Currently its hard-coded into the ltib perl script and I was wondering if there's a way to have the ltib script include an optional script from the platform directory (before it goes off building packages) to allow a platform to specify inter-package dependencies?

In my world I have modules/packages that depend on the kernel (and each other) and figure its a lot easier to have those dependencies be corralled into the platform directory as opposed to being in the ltib script itself.

I'll be glad to try out stuff, but as my perl fu is pretty weak some guidance/suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

--
Peter Barada
address@hidden