[Ltib] Set autoconf and friends PATH in Spec File

From: Andy Yew
Subject: [Ltib] Set autoconf and friends PATH in Spec File
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 21:18:23 +0800

Hi,

How to direct ./ltib to use the build system autoconf/automake/friends via spec file? Could anyone provide a short example??

I'm currently compiling inotify-tools and it's stucked in aclocal part. My LTIB seems to "see" old autoconf and automake, i suppose that LTIB is looking at /opt/freescale/ltib/usr/bin, which consists very old autoconf and friends. Please suggest a syntax of pointing LTIB to the latest version of autoconf and friends...

Thanks
Andy