Re: [Ltib] Handling PKG_KERNEL_LEAVESRC?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Handling PKG_KERNEL_LEAVESRC?
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:01:54 +0000

Hi Mike,

The philosophy is that unpacked source is never clobbered.

To do what you want, you would be better to have your kernel source code outside ltib (under git control etc).

To do this, run ./ltib -m config and under "choose your kernel", select "Local Linux directory build", you can then point ltib to use your SCM control kernel tree. When you're done, you can roll it up (as a patch against the original or whatever makes senses).

Regards, Stuart