[Ltib] Offering a bandwidth solution

From: Wouter van Rooy
Subject: [Ltib] Offering a bandwidth solution
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:59:09 +0200

Dear all,

I have been using Ltib for quite some time now, both for private use and (more recently) also for professional use. I figured it is time to do something back in exchange for all your great efforts.

Perhaps I could offer some help regarding the recurring bandwidth problems at the bitshrine.org GPP. I have a virtualization server available located in The Netherlands featuring a 100Mbps fibre connection and several TBs of disk space. Please let me know if we could work out a solution.

Thanks again!

Kind regards,
Wouter van Rooy