Re: [Ltib] Build problem in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Build problem in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 12:41:32 +0100

Hi Li,

This is a new distro, so I guess something yet again changed.

Can you send me the output at the command line of the following commands:

rpm --force-debian
echo $?

I want to see:
        1. If it has this option
        2. If it returns an error, if not.

There's check at line 2518 that's supposed to handle whether or not that
flag is used.  Some versions of distros need it.

Regards, Stuart