Re: [Ltib] How to override the default URL of GPP within the spec file (

From: Mike Goins
Subject: Re: [Ltib] How to override the default URL of GPP within the spec file (using ltib for imx)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 03:23:35 -0400

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 3:38 PM, Bill <address@hidden> wrote:
> All,
>
>     I am adding a new package to ltib and have added the spec file. However,
> in my specfile I have the URL value set to a different location than
> bitshrine (the default GPP). However, every time I go to build it ltib keeps
> looking at the http://bitshrine/org/gpp/ url.  L
>
> Ltib finds the spec file okay and my new URL is in it, but it keeps looking
> at bitshrine. Are there other values I need to change to force it to go to
> my URL?  In other words, I want ltib to grab the source tarball from the
> location specified in the URL field within the corresponding specfile.

ltib does not use the url entry in the spec file.  There is an entry
in the FAQ covering how to control download sources with ltibrc:
http://www.bitshrine.org/autodocs/LtibFaq.html#ref_95

I am pretty sure most (like myself) set up a local network GPP/PPP to
avoid hitting the open network and bitshrine.