Re: [Ltib] (no subject)

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] (no subject)
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 13:23:04 +0100

Hi Aaron,

You can user the per-platform pkg_map to

1/ Override the .spec file that will be built for a given package name.
 The idea is to allow you to build a different version than the stock
package.

2/ You can add new packages: ones that are not already mentioned in the
config/userspace/pkg_map.  For these packages, you have control over the
order.

By design, you can't override the build order of the existing packages.
 These are supposed to be correct, or at least the best overall compromise.

If you think the order of any packages are incorrect, then please let us
know your thoughts.

Regards, Stuart