Re: [Ltib] u-boot Default Environment Variables Location

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] u-boot Default Environment Variables Location
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:34:05 +0100

Hi Todd,

It's not an LTIB thing. U-boot stores it's defaults within the compiled code (there are per config). These get used the first time, if there's not saved environment.

It you do a setenv and want to make this permanent, you need to run the command saveenv. This writes the new config to Flash.

Regards, Stuart