Re: [Ltib] Disabling glib package test - Freescale M54418

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Disabling glib package test - Freescale M54418
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 11:38:04 +0100

Hi Francios,

You can't fool the configure by setting cross-compile = no if you are
cross compiling.

What you need to do is change configure to bypass that test, setting the
result as you expect it to be (that is passed).

Look at the current pkg-config in LTIB and see if there are any patches
that do this already, if so you need to forward port this to the later
version.

Regards, Stuart