Re: [Ltib] Build results for 20130517

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Build results for 20130517
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 15:39:54 +0100

Hi Mike,

Sorry for not replying earlier, the build results get filtered and put
into a separate folder.

The way the auto-builder works, all packages (nearly) are enable for all
platforms in the auto-builder.  That explains why they are not enabled
in your default configuration (they are not in the defaults).

I need to look into what the exact failure is for that board (or at
least refresh my memory).  Some of the issues are related to the build
environment; we deliberately use an old host OS which IIRC causes some
failures.  If I get a chance I'll get back to you and try to resolve
what I'm seeing.

BTW: it's helpful to get feedback on this.

Regards, Stuart