[Ltib] ltib config for memory map

From: Rajesh Tiru
Subject: [Ltib] ltib config for memory map
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 06:34:30 -0700

Hi,

I am a bit new to the ltib.
I've a custom LogicPD omap board based on ARM AM3703 with 256 MB ram and NAND 1GB.

My current bootargs is
nand-ecc=hw console=ttyO2,115200n8 address@hidden mpurate=600 i2c_bus=3,100 displ
ay=15 ignore_loglevel early_printk no_console_suspend mtdparts=omap2-nand.0:512k(x-loader),1664k(u-boot),384k(u-boot-env),5m(kernel),20m(ramdisk),-(fs) root=/dev/ram rw ramdisk_size=64000

and the mtd partitions are
mtd0: 00080000 00020000 "x-loader"
mtd1: 001a0000 00020000 "u-boot"
mtd2: 00060000 00020000 "u-boot-env"
mtd3: 00500000 00020000 "kernel"
mtd4: 01400000 00020000 "ramdisk"
mtd5: 1e480000 00020000 "fs"

I am trying to increase the rootfs partition to be 30mb and the ramdisk size to 128k as my rootfs is increased.

When I changed the bootargs, the board failed to boot-up and complains about writing beyond.

Can one you pl shed some light on how can I increase the partitions..?

Also, while, running, if I make any changes to any of the linux rootfs ( for ex, a new library or a change to a rc script), I am loosing those changes on the reboot. Is there a way to make the changes persists accros the reboots..?

Thanks in advance and much appreciate any help...

Rajesh