Re: [Ltib] ltib fails to build

From: Vassili Syskine
Subject: Re: [Ltib] ltib fails to build
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 14:36:00 -0700

Hi Mike,

To try you suggestion, I need ltib to skip getting new
files, but do the compilation.

Could you point me toward some place which tells me how to do that?

If I just try to re-run ltib after modification, it refuses to run,
tells me to delete lkc directory if I want to rebuild it. But if
I delete directory, I'll be deleting file I just modified.

So I need some way to run compilation and then something else?
If I just run "make" in lkc directory, it runs successfully, but
ltib still stops at this step.

Sincerely,
Vassili