[Ltib] LTIB Error: "curses.h not found"

From: promila.jangra
Subject: [Ltib] LTIB Error: "curses.h not found"
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 10:14:23 +0530

Hello Sir/Mam

I have configured LTIB tool-chain for MPC8360 PowerPC cross compilation on
debian8.4.

After installing libncursesw5-dev and libncurses5-dev libraries, I still get
the error
message of "curses.h and panel.h not found" during cross compilation.

I also have selected ncurses package during LTIB configuration. Command that I
have used
to configure is ./ltib --configure

Is there any other way to solve the ncurses problem?

Really appreciate your help for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Promila
MAX & PI Tools
Extn. 8403