lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #6745] Ethernet interface drivers for CS8900A, MCF52

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #6745] Ethernet interface drivers for CS8900A, MCF5223x
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 11:53:07 +0000

Follow-up Comment #5, patch #6745 (project lwip):

Yes - Simon summarises my view very well.  Such things are very welcome even
without a maintainer, but not in CVS.  Of course if there is a maintainer
(which should be a very easy job) that is the best thing, but if not we should
use a download area on the homepage or wiki for things like this that are
known to work at one point in time, but won't be supported in the future.

The problem we used to have was that we could never tag the contrib module as
working against an lwIP release as the ports weren't maintained, and so
contrib got very badly out of sync with the core of lwIP.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?6745>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/