lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Re:Re: TCP MD5 Signature support

From: 韩辉
Subject: [lwip-devel] Re:Re: TCP MD5 Signature support
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 00:51:12 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

hanhui wrote:
> Connection BGP require support for the TCP MD5 Signature option, Is there any plan currently in place to support this option?

No, there's no plan for that. It should not be too hard though. There are 2 places to change:
a) the allocation of segments: reserve room for the option in the pbuf
b) the creation of the TCP header: implemen your option

Maybe this can be integrated into some kind of hook?

Cheers,
Simon

Great£¡I agree, add some hooks in tcp is enough£¬and if you add standard socket option will be better£¡