lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Can I use LWIP RAW API with FreeRTOS?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Can I use LWIP RAW API with FreeRTOS?
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 22:05:52 +0200

On 23.05.2018 22:01, kalkhour wrote:
[..]
my question is:
is it possible to use RAW API + freeRTOS?

Yes, but with an OS, you have to be careful that all calls into lwIP raw API are done from tcpip_thread (callbacks will be called from that thread, too - unless your port or driver misbehave).

and if yes, can you provide me
with a simple working example?

No, sorry. The examples provided with STMCubeMX are, unfortunately, not the best...

the following code is a small example of what I need:

And in this thread, you're violating lwIP's threading requirements (as I've written above). Have a look at the docs:

http://www.nongnu.org/lwip/2_0_x/index.html

Cheers,
Simon