lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] cmake target 'lwipdocs' error

From: Joan Lledó
Subject: [lwip-devel] cmake target 'lwipdocs' error
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 11:43:35 +0100

Hi,

When I run cmake over the main CMakeLists.txt I get this error message:

- Could NOT find Doxygen (missing: DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE)
Doxygen needs to be installed to generate the doxygen documentation
-- Configuring done
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:20 (add_dependencies):
  The dependency target "lwipdocs" of target "dist" does not exist.

That's because the target 'lwipdocs' is unconditionally attached to
the target 'dist', but it's undefined when doxygen is not installed on
the system. Is this a bug, or it's intentional?