lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Lwip stack UDP No Os and raw apis

From: Sanga Anil
Subject: [lwip-devel] Lwip stack UDP No Os and raw apis
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 17:18:00 +0530

Hi,

Am using lwip in zynq 7020 with RAW Api and no OS application and UDP protocol.

In my current project, I need to add this device in WAN netwrok where two seperate IP / two seperate networks devices will communicate.

My query is, do we need to setup any thing extra in BSP to get communicate in WAN?

If so what settings I have to do. Please give some solution.
Thank you.