lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [task #14798] PPP: improve PPP_DEBUG macro support

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [task #14798] PPP: improve PPP_DEBUG macro support
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 22:24:32 +0100

Hi Simon,

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 09:35:11PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> Am 28.01.2020 um 14:32 schrieb Sylvain Rochet:
> > Follow-up Comment #10, task #14798 (project lwip):
> >
> > I knew I was too late, it was a joke :-)  Time is a harsh resource since I
> > founded my company, hopefully it will get better over time.
>
> Hmm, seems like I did not succeed in googling your company, I only got
> results for a company building wooden bridges ;-)

I know I have a homonym making stuff with wood :-)

Our website is located at: https://www.arkeon.pro/
It's only toward the French market, so… it's in French, and is probably
the reason you had a hard time trying to find it.

> Anyway, I'm glad you're still around, so thanks for the work here :-)

Sure, don't worry about that, bug fixing and user help (unless it's just
another serial low level driver obviously not working and sent via
Nabble, which only triggers "meh, whatever") is interrupt based :)

Sylvain