lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Implementing a pbuf queue

From: Aaron Sequeira
Subject: [lwip-devel] Implementing a pbuf queue
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 12:16:06 +0530

Hey all,
I've recently worked with integrating the lwIP stack for one on my applications and found that there was no built-in queue available for pbuf structures. I find it odd that the stack doesn't implement a queue, especially since it sees much use in hardware abstraction layer development. As such, I've implemented a pbuf queue and was wondering if it could be included with the lwIP. I believe this will help many of the folks using the lwIP stack.
Regards,
Aaron Sequeira