lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] How to run lwip unit test?

From: Erik Ekman
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] How to run lwip unit test?
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 17:01:07 +0200

You need the contrib code next to the lwip directory.
It has not changed since 2.1.0:
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/lwip/contrib-2.1.0.zip
(In the latest code the contrib code has been merged with the lwip repository)

On linux, run `make check` in the contrib/ports/unix/check directory.
For windows see contrib/ports/win32/readme.txt

/Erik