lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] can you modifying a bug status?

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] can you modifying a bug status?
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:12:21 +0100

Hello,

> I tried this last week and with no success.
> I can't even see chnage status buttons.I can only add comments...
> The same is true now...I am logged in.

I find it strange that Admin rights are needed to allow assigning bugs and
changing their status...

I will ask the Savannah crew about this.

In the meantime, I have given admin rights. Please use them to change
bug and patch status primarely.

Note that admin rights give you the option to add fields, field values etc.
BUT please DO NOT use this before we have discussed this: Most
additions are non-reversible, leaving us with a bloated interface.

Regards,

Leon.