lwip-members

[lwip-members] new STABLE-0_6_4 RSN

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-members] new STABLE-0_6_4 RSN
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 20:14:31 +0200

Hello all,

I would like to create a new STABLE-0_6_4 release from main
this evening.

(I have tagged it STABLE_0-6-4RC1 for the moment.)

This release has been put forward a bit by a request of CVS
committer Chris Borelli who has ported lwIP to Xilinx'
FPGA-embedded-PowerPC architecture and Ethernet MAC.

He is about to release an application note which has to refer
to a lwIP release (and _with_ pbuf_dechain() support, unlike
0.6.3 :-)

Did I forgot any mentionworthy Changelog entries?

(current)

  ++ Bug fixes:

  * some debug formatters and casts fixed.
  * numereous fixes in PPP.

  ++ Changes:

  * DEBUGF now is LWIP_DEBUGF
  * pbuf_dechain() has been re-enabled.
  * Mentioned the changed use of CVS branches in README.

(STABLE-0_6_3)

And, can we automate this? :-)

Leon.