lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] client- TCP/IP Slip Connection

From: natalia varillas
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] client- TCP/IP Slip Connection
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:07:53 -0000

We have the board connected to a PC through a SLIP connection. We want
to have the client in the Micro and the server in the PC. The server is
working and listening but when we send the info from the client
(microcontroller) the server does not recieve anything.

This is the code in the microcontroller that sends the info to the
server....

  struct tcp_pcb *pcb;
  struct ip_addr ipaddr;
  char buf[100];

  IP4_ADDR(&ipaddr,192,168,0,1);

  pcb = tcp_pcb_new();

   sprintf(buf, "%s\n",str);

  tcp_connect(pcb,&ipaddr,SERVER_TO_SEND_ANSWERS_PORT,http_void, NULL);

  tcp_write(pcb,(void *)buf,sizeof(buf)-1,0);

  if(tcp_close(pcb) != ERR_OK)
    tcp_abort(pcb);

We have tested the server without a SLIP connection and it works.

We would be very pleased if you can give us any suggestions !!

 Natalia & Laura