lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] MSS and config generally

From: Dirk Koopman
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] MSS and config generally
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:40:00 -0000

Can you get me some pointers as to how to alter the MSS segment size
successfully?

I have recently ported lwip to an embedded platform and am having the
following two symptoms:-

1. I have an *incoming* segment size of 128, ie I connect to an external
site using TCP (native interface) and get back data in 128 byte gobs,
one per datagram.

2. It is EXCEEDING slow, this may well be a timing error of some kind on
my (ie even though I think I am; I am not calling the timer routines as
often as I think I am).

Does this sound familiar to anyone and what are the issues (and
parameter settings) in lwipopt.h to get larger MSS sizes (or to switch
it off).

Dirk Koopman
--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to