lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Ping Problem #2

From: harish jayaraj
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Ping Problem #2
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:01:48 -0000

Hello all,
        I 'am facing a starge problem while pinging, which is
elobrated below.

When i start the Lwip stack and send some ping requests, for the
first time i dont get any ping replies. I see only Arp reqests
that are being exchanged between the host and the LWip Stack.
Now, if i just restart the Lwip stack i get to see the ARP
response, that is being sent from the Lwip Stack. But at this
point i still dont get ping replies. At this point i observe that
there are only ping req's being sent to Lwip satck. At this point
if i again restart the Lwip stack i get to see the ping replies,
and from this point on i get to see ping replies consistantly.

Anyone else is facing a similar problem? Can someone help to slove
this mistry??
Thanks and regards,
Harish