lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwip HTML [Was: Re: port to solaris?]

From: Joe MacDonald
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwip HTML [Was: Re: port to solaris?]
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:08:56 -0000

In message: Re: [lwip] lwip HTML [Was: Re: port to solaris?] (<address@hidden>)
on 06/11/2001 (Tue 16:55) Adam Dunkels wrote:

> On Tuesday 06 November 2001 16.41, you wrote:
> > Right then, my bad.  http://www.deserted.net/lwIP is where the html is
> > currently living.  :-)  Must get more coffee . . .
>
> That's definately a very nice thing to have! Would it be possible to
> link to it from the lwIP page,

Yeah, sure.  Go right ahead.  I'll try to keep it up to date, I just did
it against the vanilla 0.4.1 tree last night, but I could do it for a
CVS snapshot if that's better.

> perhaps with the search script chmod -x:ed?

-x?  The search script didn't work for you?  I just tried it out
searching for bcopy definitions and references and it seemed okay.  Is
anyone else having problems searching?

-Joe.

--
Joe MacDonald