lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Just getting started

From: Jimi Simpson
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Just getting started
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:27:20 -0000

Hello,

Is there anyone out there that would be happy to provide me with source
code (as a reference) for an application that uses the raw TCP/IP
interface? Like many other people (I am sure!), I stumbled across the
lwip and recognised many uses for it within my own work and so have
spent a couple of days or so porting and setting up the dev environment
for my own custom target. I am however now at the stage where I need to
develop the application code and I am simply struggling to understand
where to start.

Given I had the luxury (space) for an RTOS then I would have jumped at
the socket API since I have worked briefly with this before and I
understand it, but I am not to be so fortunate on this occasion.

Any help form anyone will be very much appreciated.

Regards Jimi