lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] LWIP Patches and CVS [contact with Adam]

From: Scott Robinson
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] LWIP Patches and CVS [contact with Adam]
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:27:19 -0000

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

Well, then I guess SF and Savannah aren't accepting it. Florian noted the
license may have already been changed, and the last nightly CVS I downloaded
seems to confirm that statement. Perhaps someone should ask again?

Anyway, I already volunteered server space. It's up to people here if they
really want to use it.

I will open my anon CVS open later tonight with preliminary accounts for
anyone who offers what look like coherent patches. Just give me a yell!
Setting up a CVS patch mailing list is something else, though...

Troy, if your CTO ends up allowing you guys to set it up, I'll be able to
send you a CVS tree (.tgz format) with a few of the patches in mailing list
archives already applied.

Scott.

* Troy (Office PC) translated into ASCII [Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 05:46:30PM -=
0700][<address@hidden>]
> Let me talk to our CTO about setting up something. =20
>=20
> Troy Melquist Founder
> REDCELLX SOFTWARE
> www.redcellx.com
> 408 SW 2nd ave
> suite 412
> Portland Oregon 97204 USA
> 503 295 9680
>=20

http://quadhome.com/           - Personal webpage
tranzoa.net                    - Firewall

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM

--cWoXeonUoKmBZSoM--