lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] TCP xfer halting

From: Kevin Stokes
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] TCP xfer halting
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:17:42 -0000

  I'm using version 0.5.3 of LWIP running on pure DOS  (ie, not a DOS box
under Windows), compiled with DJGPP.

  Connections go ok, and every seems good until I start to send some large
data arrays.

  After sending 4125 packets and  4193333 bytes of data, LWIP stops sending
data on that port.   It does not crash, and the stats seem ok.  Other ports
are still working fine.

  It is just sitting there with tcp_sndbuf() always returning a value of 0
bytes, so no more data gets sent to tcp_write().

  The Windows program running on the other end of the ethernet cable is
waiting for more data, and not crashed.

   Two questions:

  1.)  Have other people experienced this with LWIP?  Is there a solution or
a bug fix for it?

  2.) If not, does anybody have any suggestions for where to start in
finding the problem?

  I really like LWIP, and have been lurking on the mailing list for about 5
months.

  Thanks very much,

   -Kevin Stokes

---