lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] RE: newbie help for lwip for win32 or dos

From: Nishen Naidu
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] RE: newbie help for lwip for win32 or dos
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:13:11 -0000

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone out there has a working
application example (in Visual c++ preferably) of
using the raw api (tcp or udp).
I am currently using the Visual C++/Win32 project
downloaded from the lwip website that makes use of winpcap etc.
Everything compiles and seems to work fine.
I just need an application(client) that uses this project.
Thanks so much.

Nishen