lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] lwIP Project files stucture ?

From: robin
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] lwIP Project files stucture ?
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:42:20 -0000

Hello,

I am a newbie on the lwIP subject, although I have been following this newsgroup
for sometime.
I want to use lwIP for an embedded GPRS project, and port it for the Mitsubishi
M16C uC, without OS. And add a PPP stack later.

But I have a bit of trouble starting up, I have read Adam's thesis (great doc
btw), which describes all the important stacks function calls, and areas to
modify.
However it does not describe the project file structure at all. Browsing through
the source files, I discovered that I have to include API_LIB.C in my
application.
But browsing through the arch and core directories, was confusing since both
directories contain a few similar files.

Can anyone tell me where I can find info on the project files ?

Thanks,

Robin Stevenhagen
REAC