lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwIP source indentation settings?

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwIP source indentation settings?
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:21:36 -0000

Hi Leon!

On Thursday 03 January 2002 14.22, you wrote:
> What are your indentation settings (i.e. tab stops) for the lwIP sources?
>
> I wonder because I see a mixture of spaces and tabs and my editor's
> "smartness" scr*ws it up.

I am writing the code in emacs which I think has a tab == 3 spaces by
default. I think there is a configuration option that can be used to tell
emacs to only use spaces for indentation (or only tabs). I'll see if I can
find it somewhere... (Perhaps someone here knows it?)

/adam
--
Adam Dunkels <address@hidden>
http://www.sics.se/~adam