lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] architecture question

From: Peter Graf
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] architecture question
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:43:03 -0000

Hi,

while several folks here seem to have version 0.5 running, I'm still stuck
with my port to a Motorola 68k target. Under 0.4.x ICMP worked fine for me,
and only TCP had some promblems left. Now with 0.5, I don't even get an
ICMP response.

I'd just like to kindly ask, if someone had a port to a similar platform
working with 0.5. My target is 32 bit big endian, using interrupt-driven
serial line (SLIP). I'm using the C68 compiler.

I have the (wrong?) impression that most version 0.5 testing took place on
synthetic unix style targets, which might be *little* endian and *not*
using SLIP. Sorry for bothering the list with such an unspecific question,
but I have no means of sourcelevel debugging, so I'm looking for every
little hint I can get.

All the best

Peter