lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Porting lwIP to MPC8260 with GD82559ER

From: Konrad, Guido
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Porting lwIP to MPC8260 with GD82559ER
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 02:14:07 -0000

Hi,

after successfully finished my lwIP port to ARM7TDMI with CS8900A I'm now
trying to port the stack to Motorola PowerPC 8260 and Intel 82559. uCOS-II
is already running. Does anybody has experience with Intel's 82559. In fact
the only ethernet chip currently supported is the CS8900A (thanks to Leon)
and so I think it's time to add some code for Intel now.

Regards

 -- Guido Konrad