lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] savannah patches

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] savannah patches
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:57:42 -0000

I just uploaded a patch to fix slipif.c and added documentation to it.
The fix is for when a SLIP_END char comes at a pbuf boundary the pbf is lost
Also I made it use the existing netif->state for holding netif private data
the slip_status_t was doing the same thing with an overhead and removed the
max 2 interfaces limit.
BTW the first 2 patches can be closed since they are in the source already.
I post here because I don't know wheter there is automatic notification for
the maintainers.