lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] SLIP support in Windows

From: Fabio Fumi
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] SLIP support in Windows
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:07:14 -0000

 Hi Conny!

 Thanks for your answer, but I still need some
clarification. What do you mean with 'right after the
fallthrough'?
 I'm actually trying to port uIP
(http://dunkels.com/adam/uip/news.html; by AD as well)
and my SLIP driver is an adaptation of the porting
made for the C64. The RS232 driver implements
basically three functions: rs232dev_init,
rs232dev_poll, and rs232dev_send. Should I change the
init one?
 I'm very new to this subject, and any furhet help is
much appreciated! Thanks.

 bye
  Fabio

--- Conny Öhult <address@hidden> ha scritto: >
Don't think you can use the DCC feature in 95, 98 or
> ME. Only in NT, 2K and XP.
> You can however create a modem connection in ME and
> modify your SLIP driver
> to emulate the modem.
> I haven't tried it, but I think you only have to
> send back an "OK\r\n" in
> reply to a modem cmd. They all begin with "AT" and
> end with "\r\n".
>
> So you'll probably only have to add this to your
> slip driver (right after
> the fallthrough):
>
> /* Modem command 'AT...<CR>'. Send OK in response to
> modem cmd */
> static u8_t ok_str[] = "OK\r\n";
> if(((u8_t *)q->payload)[0] =='A' && ((u8_t
> *)q->payload)[q->len] == '\r') {
>       for(j=0;j<sizeof(ok_str);j++) {
>               sio_send(ok_str[j]);
>       }
> }
>
> In case of a DCC you would add something like the
> follwing:
>
> /* Send CLIENTSERVER in response to CLIENT (for Win
> NT direct cable
> connection) */
> static u8_t server_str[] = "CLIENTSERVER";
> else if(recved == 6 && ((u8_t *)q->payload)[0] ==
> 'C' && ((u8_t
> *)q->payload)[5] == 'T') {
>       for(j=0;j<sizeof(server_str);j++){
>               sio_send(server_str[j]);
>       }
>
> }
>
> /Conny
>
> [This message was sent through the lwip discussion
list.]

Guarda il nuovo video di Anastacia su Yahoo!
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.music.yahoo.com/anastacia/