lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Two questions about global structure of lwip

From: address@hidden
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Two questions about global structure of lwip
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:55:13 -0000

Hello everybody!!
Just two questions (lwip in a UNIX-like OS):

First one:
    If Lwip is running (f.e: executing ./simhost)...
    may I write a program (appart from simhost) that use rawapi directly or I
must include all the initializations (sys_int(), mem_init(), etc..) in that
program??

Second one:
    I've installed lwip with udpecho (./simhost) without installint tapif but
installing loop as default. Why command telnet 127.0.0.1 7 does not work??

Thanks.